Today, we have brought a famous typeface for you. Released in 2005, Proxima Nova is a really famous typeface designed with the aid of Mark Simonson. It combines a geometrical look with modern proportions.
Proxima Nova bridges the space between typefaces like Futura and Akzidenz Grotesk. In the previous few years, Proxima Nova has emerged as one of the maximum famous internet fonts, in use on thousands of websites around the sector.
Proxima Nova Font
This widely used font feature includes,
- 8 weights: Thin, Light, Regular, Medium, Semibold, Bold, Extrabold, and Black.
- 3 widths: Normal, Condensed, and Extra Condensed.
- Matching italics for all weights and widths.
- Matching small caps for all weights and widths.
- Lining and antique fashion figures (proportional and tabular).
- Alternate characters (a, l, y, G).
- Automatic arbitrary fractions.
- Automatic ordinals.
DownloadProxima Nova’s use on the internet is so ubiquitous that it’s far starting to feel a touch overused. It’s still a brilliant font even though, so there’s a reason for its reputation.
It is available in seven weights—skinny, light, ordinary, semibold, formidable, extra bold and black—every with matching italics as well as small caps patterns and condensed and extra condensed widths. Download and start working with it.